I’m really not the type of person who can handle idle-ness. To go from working 60-70 hours a week for a month to a part-time job in a matter of days has been a jolt to my system.
However, being the positive person that I am, I realize that there are certain things that I can do now that I couldn’t before:
- Drive off to Sedona.
- Find a vortex.
- Mop my kitchen floor.
- Finish my list of 100 songs.
- Take walks without a purpose.
- Wear jeans and Krak Hedz hats all day. (Thanks, Dave.)
- Spend hours and hours with my little brothers.
- Play with Tobeeeee!
- Create html emails for 643.
- Actually talk to my friends.
- Spend as much time as I like in the gym.
Time is definitely no longer of the essence. And although I realize I’m treading a very fine line between vacation and unemployment, I’m kind of hoping that it can stay this way for awhile.