- People–myself included–like habits. Especially those that revolve around food. Disrupting planned dinners throws everyone off.
- People in their twenties are self-absorbed. So said one friend. Fortunately, this statement was deftly deferred by another friend saying, “oh, he means, you’re like a sponge.” Thank you.
- What was is not what is. The comparisons are interesting but not helping my conscience issues.
- There are some bonds in life that can never be broken. Regardless of contact or communication.
- Not eating meat is not that hard at all. (My favorite find of the last two days: Ahi tuna burger! Yes, in a patty. And yes, it was amazing!)
- Good moods breed better good moods. And even when I’m tired and worn out, most of that is not diminished.
- And finally, those plastic water bottle things. They can shatter. Yup. If you drop a plastic, Neoprene water bottle that you bought in Gila on a ceramic tile floor–shatter, shatter, shatter.