It’s been a long while since I’ve written here. I guess I’ve been busy. Like technically busy and also mentally busy.
During the gap, I have:
- reached the 10 mile mark in my long runs
- reached the Chapter 45 mark in my novel
- went white water rafting for the first time
- biked 15.5 miles with a 2200-foot elevation gain
- spent a week+ in Big Bear
- visited my cousin(s) in Oregon
- spent 3 days on a road trip to Monterey with one of my favoritest people ever
- gone to more than a few Dodger games (even though it’s not always fun)
- reevaluated life (yes, again)
- realized that I will always, always be in a state of reevaluation and that’s the perfect way for me to be
Mostly, I have thoroughly enjoyed a summer in a way that I haven’t in a long time.